Monday 19 November 2012

YD - chapter 10...teaser


In the darkness, I feel the bed shift. I’m not sure how long I’ve been asleep, but the cool breeze that comes with the covers being lifted gives me goose bumps. Well, maybe it’s not the covers.

Maybe it’s him.

I smile as his scent surrounds me. His voice is low when he whispers in my ear. “I couldn’t stay away.”

Unable to say anything else, I arch my back as his lips work their magic on my neck, teasing me just below my ear. “You smell fucking amazing,” he murmurs into my neck, and I roll my body toward him as I wrap my arms around his neck. His hair tickles my hands where fingers meet palms, and I steer his head to find my lips. “Had to be near you…couldn’t…”

One kiss blurs into the next, which blurs into the next, until we’re not coming up for air. I can taste him, smell him, hear the sound of our lips moving and the air being drawn through his nose. I’m drowning in him—and I never want to surface. 

No comments:

Post a Comment